Here i come with you to share my blog on Auli Uttarakhand India, as I belong to Auli and here I tried to put some right information and details about Auli, hope this will help you all to plan good preparation for auli in good shape. Here we come Auli Tourism Destination Center in your bucket list.
Auli Highlights –
- One of the fastest growing India’s premier skiing destination
- Ride of India’s longest cable car gandola and open chair lift ride at auli
- Panoramic views of Nanda Devi and its ranges, India second-third- fourth- fifth highest peak
- Auli is now the round the year holiday desitnation center with superb views of the Himalayas and greenery meadows
How to Reach Auli –
- Buy Road Transport – Auli is connected with road so daily bus from Haridwar to Auli departure at 5am at Haridwar same from Haridwar local buses are connected to Joshimath from 3.3am to 6.30am last bus , if you are in Dehradun then only two bus departure from there one Roadways Govt bus and one Viswanath sewa from pared ground departure at 5am in the morning. From Rishikesh same you can catch buses from Haridwar to Dehradun leads to Joshimath as well few buses departure at 4am 5am 6am from Rishikesh to Joshimath. From Joshimath you can take normal small cab to reach Auli which is only 40minutes drive and if you are coming in winter then take 4×4 wheel drive gypsy. Car rent is available from Haridwar Dehradun Rishikesh same share bases tata sumo cab is also available from Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun to Joshimath or Auli. You have to reserve your place one day earlier of departure if you take share jeeps.
- Distance from Haridwar to Auli is 285km. Rishikesh to Auli 265 , Dehradun to Auli 290.
- By Train – There is no connectivity of train only train station is at Haridwar Dehradun and Rishikesh.
- By Air – Helicopter services from Dehradun to Gauchar is available Monday Wednesday Friday morning 9am fly from Dehradun. Separate Helicopter charter or helicopter services is available from Dehradun Haridwar Rishikesh to Direct Auli Helipad.
- Bike Rent – You can rent bike or scotty in Rishikesh as well in Joshimath and Auli too
BEST TIME TO VISIT
For Adventure and Snow fall lover best time to visit auli is January to March. For nature lovers, hikers, March end to June end is the most appropriate time. For flowers lover July & August, For outdoor adventure lovers September till End December is the best time to visit.
Winter Road is Auli
If you are coming in winter to Auli then avoid night drive from Joshimath to Auli you will stuck on the way and its risky too as huge dense forest and not safe to come back by walk. Take either local 4×4 gypsy or drive in the morning when traffic start.
Although the roads are clear during winter but have to drive very safely as due to minus temperature after sun set the roads get frizzed and its not easy to walk or drive in road.
Attraction in Auli
Artificial Lake Auli
Artificial Lake in Auli is a pristine lake at 8000feet. It is one of the world’s highest man-made lakes. Lake was establish to make artificial snow on the new ski slopes in the event of low snowfall.
Just 3km trek from Auli the Gurson Bugyal is located at an altitude of 3200 mts. Its Also known as Himalayan Alpine meadow. During the winter months the meadow slopes are covered with a mantle of snow which encourage tourist to skies and playing snowball side falling etc….
Auli become India fasted winter skiing destination center. Auli has everything that an ideal tourist dreamed. Amazing Auli have beauty of snow-covered peaks with staying in luxury wooden huts feel you in Swiss Alps.
Cable Car Auli
Joshimath to Auli Ropeway ride. 10 UTP towers supporting the two cabin bi-cable ropeway from Joshimath to Auli. Duration is 22minutes for 3.5km ride. A highest and longest ropeway in Asia after Gulmarg, Starting from 9am and end at 4.45pm last cabin time. The two cabin have capacity of 25each passenger in one shift. Tickets are available online Read more…