We have cover few activities in and around Joshimath Auli for solo traveler group tours packages, students, college group etc.. Auli also cover adventure activities like snow treks, sightseeing, snow skiing but in monsoon only rain and fog but if you go near by walking then you can encounter flowers in row beside this one can just relax and do some mediation and yoga because auli have pleasure atmosphere with brilliant view of Himalayas and near by oak and dense forest which feel you like in a heaven.
What can we do in and around Auli?
Must Do Things in and around Auli
- Skiing Snowboarding Sledge, ATV, Snow scooter ride in Auli. Located at an elevation of about 2500 – 3000 meters above mean sea level, Auli is one of the world’s best skiing destinations in India.
- Auli Artificial Lake – Man made lake relax and enjoy the lake and beauty of nature
- Kuari Pass Trek, long 3days trek from Auli can be cover
- Visit Nanda Devi National Park. One week trek can be organize to see Nandadevi peak so close
- Ropeway Ride. Gandola starting from Joshimath to Auli 3.5km take 22 to 25 minutes
- Camping in Auli. Outdoor Camps in Auli are adventurous and safe secure comfort.
- Visit Joshimath. while visiting Joshimath can cover temples and local shops and villages.
- Auli Gorson Trek. One of the best hike in Auli don’t miss if you are close to auli to do this trek.
- Helicopter Joy Ride – Recently Heli Sewa as Himalayan Darshan started from Helipad at Auli and it take a round view showing Himalayan ranges upto 10minutes, Helicopter service at Auli charges are INR 3000 per head.
BEST TIME TO VISIT AULI
For skiing enthusiasts, January to March is the best time to visit. For nature lovers, October to March is the most appropriate time. For flowers lover monsoon is the best time to visit Gorson meadow.
How To Reach Auli – The skiing paradise of Garhwal
About 270 km from Rishikesh, Auli is a snow-covered destination can be reached by Bus and rental car or share based taxis from Haridwar / Rishikesh / Dehradun. Direct bus from Haridwar to Auli is at 5am Govt undertaking bus you can book it online on government transport site but overnight travel is not allowed because of landslide at night and high way work but you can drive early morning at 3am from Dehradun or Haridwar and reach early in Joshimath if rented cab.
By Helicopter – There is Heli service from Dehradun to Gauchar Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 3days its fly regular at morning 9am and reach Gauchar at 12noon further its 4hrs drive to Reach Auli by car. Charter helicopter services is available at 2.5lakh to 3laks one way for 6passenger complete charter approx. 450kg.