Kuari Pass Winter Trek 2021
- TRIP GRADE: MODERATE
- Trip Elevation – 3650 meter
- Trip duration – 6 days / 5 nights
Kuari pass trek consider one of the best trek in the Garhwal Himalayas. This Trail (trek route) also know as Lord Curzon as 1905 lord curzon explore this route. During winter trek route takes you through white powder meadows, virgin forests and small tiny villages. Best Himalayan view of ranges like the Mt.Nanda Devi, Kamet, Dronagiri and Hathi-Ghodi Parvat, is the reward that awaits the trekker atop this Kuari Pass.
Kuari Pass Trek Altitude 3650meter is easy trek in Summer and Moderate level trek in Winter. This trek is the perfect getaway from the monotony of your daily life and will be an unforgettable experience.
Best Part of Kuaripass Trek in Winter
Nanda Devi( 7818 mts), the beloved mountain Goddess of Garhwal Himalayas, whose territories mark one of the highest national parks in the world , abounds some of the most fascinating mountain peaks e.g Dunagiri (7066mts.), Changbang( 6864 mts), Kalanka(6932 mts), Rishipahar(6992 mts), Trishul I and II (7210 mts & 6319 mts), Mrigthuni (6565 mts), and Bethartoli hemal(6352 mts), and some of the rare Himalayan fauna that cover in this kuari pass trek.
Kuari Pass Trek Package
Kuari Pass Trek 2021 -> Special Economy full value – Exclusive Trip
Kuari Pass Trek is known for beautiful flora and fauna, beautiful meadows, enchanting steams and pass, spectacular peaks and fantastic valley, which adds to the beauty of this place. All this is done with our experienced team of guides and international state-of-the-art camping equipment to make the kuari pass trek a truly comfortable experience.
Kuari Pass The best time to do this trek is during winters. Kauri Pass is covered with a thick patch of snow in December, January, February, March, April. It has excellent panoramic views when you reach the Kuari Top, Khulara, Gorson or Auli. The entire route is adorned with large meadows, pine forests and tinny villages making it more marvelous.
Kuari Pass Trek Travel Tips Information
- Kuari Pass trek is of moderate difficulty level, thus it is a perfect trek for amateur trekkers, adventurers and first timers to gain some experience.
- Kuari Pass trek is also famous during the winters when the snow is just the right amount thus making it a perfect trek to introduce amateur trekkers to snow.
- Hire an experienced trekking guide to accompany you on your trek. These guides have much knowledge and expertise about the route.
- It is wise to check with local authorities, tour guides or tour operators about the weather and road conditions during monsoons before you actually start your trek.